Rigs of Rods 0.37.126
September 5 2011
Rigs of Rods is an open source vehicle simulator licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3.
What makes Rigs of Rods different to most simulators is its unique soft-body physics: vehicles, machines, objects, etc. are simulated in real-time as flexible soft-body objects, giving the simulation an extremely accurate behavior which entirely depends on the physical construction of the vehicles or objects you create.
- Soft-body physics. Objects according to their weight distribution, construction, and/or suspension (in the case of vehicles).
- Advanced flight model based on blade element theory. It allows the accurate simulation of any airplane, based entirely on its physical dimensions and wing airfoils, similar to X-Plane.
- Accurate buoyancy model based on elemental pressure gradients, enabling boats with complex hulls to move realistically in the swell.
- Basic support for dual-core processing. More multithreading and CUDA support is planned.
- Basic support for scripting using AngelScript.
- Based on the OGRE Graphics Engine.
Software TagsRigs Of Rods | Pricorde | Rods Of Rigs
Size : 1.79 MB
DVD Architect Pro 5.2.124
- Drive Space Indicator 188.8.131.52
- Nvidia TNT/GeForce/Quadro 71.80 beta
- ArcSoft Panorama Maker Pro for Mac 5
- HP G60-233NR Notebook Modem Driver 184.108.40.206 A for Vista
- HP Mini 110-1175TU Notebook Synaptics Touchpad Driver 220.127.116.11 A for Win7
- Spacework for Mac OS 1.1
- Protea AntiVirus Tools, ClamAV version 3.01.290
- UniversiBO 1.3.4
- ECS P4M800PRO-M2 (V2.0) Bios 07/04/26
- FOXCONN 6100M2MA-RS2 Bios 5C3W1P37