Rigs of Rods 0.37.126
September 5 2011
Rigs of Rods is an open source vehicle simulator licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3.
What makes Rigs of Rods different to most simulators is its unique soft-body physics: vehicles, machines, objects, etc. are simulated in real-time as flexible soft-body objects, giving the simulation an extremely accurate behavior which entirely depends on the physical construction of the vehicles or objects you create.
- Soft-body physics. Objects according to their weight distribution, construction, and/or suspension (in the case of vehicles).
- Advanced flight model based on blade element theory. It allows the accurate simulation of any airplane, based entirely on its physical dimensions and wing airfoils, similar to X-Plane.
- Accurate buoyancy model based on elemental pressure gradients, enabling boats with complex hulls to move realistically in the swell.
- Basic support for dual-core processing. More multithreading and CUDA support is planned.
- Basic support for scripting using AngelScript.
- Based on the OGRE Graphics Engine.
Software TagsRigs Of Rods | Pricorde | Rods Of Rigs
Size : 1.79 MB
DVD Architect Pro 5.2.124
- Light Image Resizer 188.8.131.52
- Warspear Online 2.0
- Enas Alpha
- Epic Pen
- Acer Aspire 1820PTZ Intel Chipset Driver for 7 x64 184.108.40.2069
- Dell Inspiron 1521 Notebook 5720 Sprint EVDO Rev-A Driver A00
- Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 (rev. 2.0) Bios F11
- iPinnwand for Mac OS 1.0
- SMTP Relay Server 5.18
- Fergo Compiler 4.0