WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
June 25 2013
Want to put your iPhone or iPod Touch in disk mode? Use an iPhone as a flash drive? iExplorer is an iPhone browser that lets you browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. You can use the very easy drag-and-drop methods to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone. Compatible with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the new 3GS and 3.0 firmware. Works with or without jailbreaking.
* 100% Free iPhone browser for Mac and Windows
* 100% Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone
* Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
* Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G
* Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
* Tiny download size
* (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
Software TagsIphone | Flash Drive | Explorer | Browser | File | Folder
Size : 2.08 MB
Limagito FileMover Lite 18.104.22.168
- Satellite U940 Win7 64bit: Intel Wireless Display
- Win95 Display Driver for PORTÉGÉ 7010CT; PORTÉGÉ 7020CT; TECRA 8000.
- Text Guard lite 22.214.171.124
- MG2100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01a for Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- Delft3D 3.99
- MP610 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Satellite U840: Notebook User Manual
- NB510 Win7 32bit: Realtek Audio Driver ( For PLL72 & PLL73 ) ( Part 2 of 3 )
- Jumpbox for the Elgg Social Networking Platform 1.7.1
- AGENT-DZ Removal Tool 1.0