You can easily convert SWF to FLA or FLEX project, and extract Flash resources in batch mode. Almost all SWF elements can be extracted, such as shapes, images, sounds (mp3, wav), videos (flv), frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites, ActionScript, etc.
This Flash decompiler is compatible with Windows 7. It fully supports Flash 6/7(MX 2004)/ 8/9(
To satisfy different users’ requirements, SWF Decompiler offers multi-language interfaces, including English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian and Korean. It also provides a free online Flash downloader, SWF Catcher, which will assist you to capture and save Flash from IE or Firefox.
Industry-leading Flash Decompiler
* Convert SWF to FLA
* Convert SWF to FLEX project
* Extract SWF elements
* Extract SWF from Flash EXE
* Office 2007 style, multi-language interface: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Korean
* Fully support Flash 6/7(MX 2004)/ 8/9(CS3)/10(CS4)
* Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0
* Compatible with Windows 7
* Support Flash components
Powerful Flash Decompile Capability
* Decompile SWF in batch mode
* Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash to FLA
* Navigate and browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile
* Show AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package when decompile AS3.0. Globally search all ActionScript is supported.
* Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML
* Export the FLV video from Flash
* Provide SWF Catcher to download online Flash from IE or Firefox
* Offer a built-in Flash player to play SWF/FLV/F4V
Windows operating system