O&O AutoBackup 1.5.12
Windows XP / Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
May 21 2012
O&O AutoBackup will automatically synchronize the files and folders you have chosen with a connected external backup device (such as external USB hard disk, USB Stick, or FireWire volume).
As an example, you can use O&O AutoBackup to create a backup copy of your photo folder onto a USB stick and set it so that changes made to the original data are automatically taken into account for the next backup.
The copy process will start automatically whenever you connect your USB/Firewire disk to the computer. Using the status bar icon and the status window in the program, you can see when the process is complete and simply remove the external drive at the end.
NOTE: You will need to request a free license key in order to remove the nag screen and to use O&O AutoBackup for more than 30 days.
Software TagsO&o Autobackup Free Download | O&o Autobackup Reviews | O&o Autobackup Tutorials | How To Use O&o Autobackup | Synchronize Folders | Backup Folder | File Backup | Backup | Synchronize | Transfer | Free Software Downloads | Free Utilities Software Downloads | Utilities Software Reviews | Utilities Software Tutorials
Size : 7 MB
Product Key Finder 2.2.4
X-fre:ac 1.0.20a [rev5]
- AVCWare iPhone Magic Platinum 184.108.40.20630620
- Picturelife 220.127.116.11
- Visual Web Ripper 2.119.0
- iPF8100 imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS5/CS6 Ver.5.01 for Windows x64
- Belina Payroll HR 2.0
- Windows 7 Manager (x32bit) 4.1.8
- Virtual TimeClock Basic '12 Release 2.1 Build 1221077
- MadAppLauncher 1.7
- Conservation of Matter 1.1
- Photo Mechanic 5.0 Build 13444