Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
July 4 2012
ManyCam is the freeware tool for you if you use both CamFrog and ICQ, or any other video chat program, and you want to use them simultaneously. It creates a "virtual" Webcam that replicates your currently installed camera. It then lets multiple applications access the video stream without conflict.
ManyCam is compatible with Yahoo, MSN, CamFrog, PalTalk, ICQ, Skype, YouTube, and more. Once you've installed ManyCam, you need to set ManyCam as the primary input for program that you want to use. ManyCam will automatically start when activate your Webcam through that program. The application includes a bunch of gimmicky features that let you change aspects of the background and foreground. You can map a new pair of cartoon eyes over your face, and they track pretty well to your movements, or you can show that your life is hell by replacing the background with flames.
There is an unfortunate toolbar that will install unless you opt out during setup, but other than that ManyCam is worthy of a Webcam Oscar for cool and useful tech.
Software TagsWebcam | Virtual | Graphics
- Altova UModel Enterprise Edition 2013
- AbleFtp for Linux 9.16
- DVD-Ranger iTurnsPro Manager 18.104.22.168
- Asus BM5265/BM5365 Desktop PC Bios 0601
- Portable Wise Registry Cleaner Professional 7.01 B442 Beta
- ECS A790GXM-A (V1.0) AMD Chipset Driver 8.831.2
- StaffEye 4.011
- Squeeze U Lator List Building Software 2.2.8
- exceLogger for FCP for Mac OS 1.0
- Asrock N68-GS3 UCC Bios 1.10