Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
July 4 2012
ManyCam is the freeware tool for you if you use both CamFrog and ICQ, or any other video chat program, and you want to use them simultaneously. It creates a "virtual" Webcam that replicates your currently installed camera. It then lets multiple applications access the video stream without conflict.
ManyCam is compatible with Yahoo, MSN, CamFrog, PalTalk, ICQ, Skype, YouTube, and more. Once you've installed ManyCam, you need to set ManyCam as the primary input for program that you want to use. ManyCam will automatically start when activate your Webcam through that program. The application includes a bunch of gimmicky features that let you change aspects of the background and foreground. You can map a new pair of cartoon eyes over your face, and they track pretty well to your movements, or you can show that your life is hell by replacing the background with flames.
There is an unfortunate toolbar that will install unless you opt out during setup, but other than that ManyCam is worthy of a Webcam Oscar for cool and useful tech.
Software TagsWebcam | Virtual | Graphics
- Nitro PDF Professional 126.96.36.199
- Babylon Spanish to English 2012.4.9
- HP G60-203TU Notebook Synaptics Touchpad Driver 188.8.131.52 A for Windows 7
- Countdown ScreenSaver and Desktop Countdown 3.0
- HP Compaq dx2400 Microtower PC -- HP USB Smartcard Keyboard Drivers
- MSN Pictures Displayer 184.108.40.206
- FmPro Script Diff for Mac OS 1.49
- Aopen DE-945FX Intel LAN Driver R11.0.125762
- MSI Wind U123 Netbook Audio Driver for Windows - 220.127.116.1153 Version 18.104.22.16853
- PubMedMaker7 2.5