January 7 2013
ABViewer is a file viewer, editor and convertor. This compact all-in-one software is really versatile when it comes to designing or engineering.
The program has a lot of features like measurement tools, working with layers, drawing or snapping. ABViewer allows you to edit CAD files with the help of all the professional tools that are normally found in more complex editors used for design work, so this makes it a more light solution, which has less system requirements.
All commands are in the upper side of the main window, for an easy access and swap between the viewer and the editor feature. You can copy, save, transfer or print parts of your drawings. The conversion feature allows you copy and export your files in the format you need, batch conversion or print and with the help of a special feature called Clip rectangle you can convert a selected part of your drawing.
The program has a short loading time, which is very helpful with TIFF files that usually take very long to load. The CAD file management feature helps you work faster and more organized, by quick switching between files and layers or file and text hiding in just one click.
Software TagsAbviewer | Soft Gold Ltd
Size : 0
Sage 50 Accounting 20.10.1001
- Soft4Boost Video to Flash 18.104.22.168
- Portable es-Builder 2.2.7
- MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 for Windows XP x64
- Qt 5.0.1
- Loudspeaker Phase Arbitrator 1.09
- CueMol 22.214.171.1241
- Stereoscopic Player 1.9.6
- Bytexis MSN Password Recovery 126.96.36.1992
- Satellite L830 Win8 64bit: Intel Management Engine Interface
- K-Lite Codec Pack (Basic) 9.5.5