Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinNT 4.0, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
March 14 2013
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source utility for Windows. With it, you can:
* Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
* Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey.
* Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing "btw" can automatically produce "by the way".
* Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. See GUI for details.
* Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
* Respond to signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
* Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
* Convert any script into an EXE file that can be run on computers that don't have AutoHotkey installed.
Software TagsAutomate Task | Scripting Task | Scripting Language | Script | Auto | Automatization
Size : 1.95 MB
Tipard iPhone Transfer 6.1.32
- Speak Aloud 2.0.2014.401
- Bopup Communication Server 4.3.3
- BonAView 1.7.0
- MurrinaAurantifolia 0.1
- Training Manager Enterprise Edition 1.0.1182
- Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate 22.214.171.124
- Moyea SWF to iPod Converter 126.96.36.199
- Aviosoft iPad Kit 3.0.0
- ImTOO DivX to DVD Converter 6.2.1.0321
- iPF8300S imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS4 Ver.5.10 for Windows x64