February 7 2013
JID was developed as an open source Java tool that manages to provide incremental deserialization for JActor.
JID is a package that comes included with a number of actors that support different types of persistent data.
Apps are designed by subclassing existing JID actors. More complex structures are then built for the used actors. A fast deserialization / reserialization is critical for databases.
Software TagsJid Free Download | Jid Reviews | Jid Tutorials | How To Use Jid | Application Development | Jactor Deserialization | Database Reserialization | Deserialization | Reserialization | Development | Free Software Downloads | Free Software Development Software Downloads | Software Development Software Reviews | Software Development Software Tutorials
Size : 985 KB
Perfect Portrait Premium Edition 2.0
- Print from E-mail Firmware Updater (Mac) for MG6300 series Ver.1.2
- Desktop Crystal Icons 2013.1
- Fogave Theme for Ubuntu 0.1
- Anvil Studio 2013.03.01
- Free Video to iPod Converter 188.8.131.52
- Free DWG Viewer 184.108.40.206
- bvcsoft DPG to Archos Video Converter 3.6.6
- Header Creator 1.0
- iP3000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6
- Admess Removal Tool 1.0