WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
April 14 2013
Licas is a Java based application designed to provide a lightweight (Internet-based) communication for autonomic services. It is a software package that allows a user to build distributed service-based networks that can also self-organise/self-optimise.
Functionality is provided to allow for XML-RPC based message passing and dynamic linking between services. The framework is very lightweight and so may be used in mobile or sensor-based environments. The architecture and adaptive capabilities through dynamic linking add something new to what other similar systems provide.
· The capability to build distributed networks of autonomic service-based components.
· Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms to construct the network architecture.
· Autonomic self-organisation through a dynamic (stigmergy) linking mechanism.
· Password protection of the services, providing some level of security.
· Remote communication capabilities through an XML-RPC message passing mechanism.
· Remote object loading through a Java UrlClassLoader.
· Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
· Framework for adding metadata and negotiation through Service Level Agreements.
· Web Service invocation through SOAP and WSDL document parsing (J2SE only).
· Compatability with the Java mobile (J2ME) environment.
Software TagsCreate Server | Autonomic Service | Service-based Network | Generate | Build | Create
Size : 6.20 MB
SquidNet Network Distribution Processor 2.66P98
DJ Audio Editor 4.4
- TortoiseHg x64 2.7.2
- FlacSquisher 1.0.11
- Free AVI Video Converter 188.8.131.520
- Simlock Remote Server (SRS) 13.10.15
- BullGuard Internet Security x64 13.0.255
- Martis Lite 184.108.40.206
- iTools 8.74
- Satellite L840 Win7 32bit: TOSHIBA Supervisor Password Utility
- Aimersoft Music Converter 220.127.116.11
- SafeMule 1.3