November 8 2012
Let you take movie screenshots with just a click on a button.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
BSEditor: Taking just one Movie screenshot can be very stressful if you have to click on this to set a destination file path and choose that to set an export format. Vid2Pics is a desktop application that will let you take movie screenshots with just a click on a button. Once you load a video clip, you are ready to take movie screenshots. How? Just click on the Shot button. Don't worry about overwriting existing files. Vid2Pics can automatically name screenshot files so that it will not overwrite existing ones. You can concentrate on finding the right Frame where to take a screenshot. What if you just want to get 10 or 100 random screenshots? That will be a piece of cake for Vid2Pics.
- Choose one of the five export formats (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF).
- Adjust JPEG compression between 10 and 100%.
- Rescale screenshots.
- Flip screenshots vertically, horizontally or vertically & horizontally.
- Overwrite or don't overwrite existing files with just a click on a radiobutton.
- Let Vid2Pics automatically take as many as 999 random screenshots at a time.
- Let Vid2Pics automatically take multiple screenshots every x seconds at a time.
- Scenes: Let Vid2Pics remember important frame positions so that you can go back to them when necessary.