Turbine Video Encoder 2.0
WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003
March 4 2014
Publish your video to the Web with Turbine Video Encoder 2. More than converting video to the universal Flash format, TVE can bring magic into your video with beautiful and sophisticated Flash video players, stunning visual FX, useful captioning and audio mixing capabilities.
- Beautiful and Fully-Customizable Players: Enhance your video with a wealth of professionally designed and fully customizable Video Players.
- Includes a Wide Range of Visual Effects: Inject new life into your video by using the more than 65 included FreeFrame Visual Effects.
- Avoid Codec Hell: By publishing to Flash Video format, over 98% of internet users will be able to see your video in their web browsers: codec hell is a thing of the past.
- Titles and Subtitles: Add text captions like titles and subtitles to create enhanced video experiences.
- Place a Logo or Watermark over your Video: A solid or transparent image can be placed over the video for watermarking, media branding or other purposes.
- Audio Recording: Record and mix your voice comments into the encoded video. Or mix-in an external audio file.
- Power with Simplicity: Publishing your video can be done in three simple steps. And more advanced users can customize other delicate aspects of the audio and video encoding.
Software TagsWeb Developer Tools | Flash Tools | Turbine Video Encoder | Turbine Video Encoder 2.0
Size : 3464k
PHTML Encoder 4.0
- AIMP 3.55.1345
- Visual Paint 126.96.36.199
- PictoSound 1.0
- K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit 9.9.5
- Torrent Monster 3.5.0
- ExamDiff Pro 6.0 B188.8.131.52
- iPF8100 imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Digital Photo Professional Ver.3.52 for Windows
- MG6100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Portable NetSetMan 3.5.2
- Exaile 3.3.1