VDIworks VOIP Client 1.0
May 4 2014
VideoOverIP™ is a remoting protocol designed for virtual desktops. It delivers excellent multimedia performance and multi-monitor capabilities while still allowing you to capitalize on the management improvements, security enhancements and lowered-TCO that result from virtualization.
VideoOverIP™ is unique in its openness; we don’t dictate which Thinclients you can use with it, or tie it to a particular type of host hardware or hypervisor. If you want your VDI setup to provide an excellent user experience, completely free of hardware lockdown, VideoOverIP™ offers an easy, cost-effective solution.
- Ability to run within Virtual Machines.
- Multi-monitor support.
- High resolution capable.
- Codec-independent; does not require codecs to be installed on the client.
- Highly configurable operation to allow optimum settings in varied network environments.
- Windows XPe supported on clients (Linux under development)
- Windows XP supported on hosts
- Windows Vista support in beta
- VMware server, Hyper-V and VMware ESX supported
Software TagsVDIworks VOIP Client | VDIworks VOIP Client 1.0
Size : 16.8 MB
Service Reminder Plus 2.01
- SyncWall 1.7.4
- Windows 7 Manager (x32bit) 4.2.2
- DVDFab Passkey 188.8.131.52
- Balder2D 1.0
- PTGui Pro for Mac OS X 9.1.5
- MSI Afterburner 2.2.5
- BlazeVideo HDTV Player 184.108.40.206
- Access Manager for Windows 9.7
- iCoolsoft DVD to 3GP Converter 3.1.10