Ability Photopaint Download 4
July 21 2011
Ability Photopaint Studio uses paint tools, color palettes, brushes, selections, special effects filters, and layers to help you apply the right color, or range of colors, in the right place to get the effect you want. Furthermore, the inclusion of Vector Drawing tools and support for Adobe Photoshop-compatible Plug-ins enables Studio users to take advantage of the latest vector drawing technology and to download thousands of extra special effects filters.
- Nearly 100 Filters, helpfully sorted into categories such as Titles, Artistic and Distort, enable you to experiment with a range of special color, density and shape effects;
- A variety of Brushes and Paint tools can be used to apply color using modes, shapes and densities chosen by you;
- a Brush Editor enables you to design your own brushes;
- Paint tools include Pencil, Paintbrush, Airbrush, Eraser, Duplicate, Pattern Brush, Blur, Sharpen, Emboss, Dodge, Burn, Smudge, and Historic;
- A range of Selection tools enable you to concentrate on selected parts of the image;
- Layers enable you to divide an image into several separate superimposed sections, thereby ensuring that work on one layer will not affect the image on another layer. Layers can be reordered, added, deleted, merged or masked, and reversible blend modes can be used to set the degree of transparency between layers.
In addition, Photopaint provides:
- compatibility with major file formats
- Red Eye Reduction;
- a Recent Color toolbox;
- an extensive library of Gradients, including Linear, Bilinear, Radial, Square, Conical Symmetric, Conical Asymmetric, Spiral ClockWise, and Spiral AntiClockwise, and the ability to design your own gradients;
- A PDF creator;
- Recent Folders and Recent Files sidecar menus to ensure easy locating and opening of files;
- easy connection to TWAIN-compatible scanners;
- compatibility with all Digital Cameras;
- Image Enhancement tools, such as Brightness/Contrast, Hue/Saturation, Color levels, and Histograms.
Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003