Windows All

Publisher

Publisher Old version

Update:

July 28 2011

Download:

I am Praying 4 You 1.0

Description

Uses internet technology to connect people with their prayer requests and prayers. I am Praying 4 You is a free software which allows you to participate in a praying community. Once you have it installed in your computer, you will be able to post, retrieve and pray for prayer requests. Furthermore, you will be notified when somebody prays for you.

At any time you can retrieve prayer requests which you may pray for. After you pray for one of them you can click on the button [I am Praying 4 You] to notify the person that you have prayed for him/her.

Each time someone prays for somebody else, a little window will pop up in the right bottom corner of the computer's screen showing who has prayed. It is a very nice feeling to know that somebody is considering us in their prayers.

In the same way that you keep in contact with your friends using Instant Message software, the I am Praying 4 You community uses internet technology to connect members with their prayer requests and prayers.

Requirements:

• Internet connection

• Related Downloads

• I am Praying 4 You 1.5
  • It can community uses internet technology to connect members.BSEditor: In the same way that you keep in contact with your friends using Instant Message software, the I am Praying 4 You community uses internet technology to connect members with their...

• ISLAM 7.02
  • Using Islam software you can learn easily read and search the Holy Qur'an.BS Editor: Islam software is a beautiful software for Windows. Using Islam software you can learn easily read and search the Holy Qur'an, then to learn praying times, calculate...

Software Tags

I Am Praying 4 You

Size : 2.16 MB

Next/Pre