Windows All

Publisher

Publisher Old version

Update:

April 2 2008

Download:

LAN Chat Enterprise 3.24

Description

LAN Chat E n t e r p r i s e is made to support exchanging messages in the regime of real time in a small office The program LAN Chat E n t e r p r i s e is made to support exchanging messages in the regime of real time in a small office, in an educational institution, in general in any office with local networks.

This unique software affords an opportunity for users of the local networks to communicate easily. The program works on the conference principle. LAN Chat E n t e r p r i s e requires neither connecting to Internet nor a specialized (a selected) server.

The program needs only a simple one-range network. The user can take complete control over the program and there's an opportunity to make all kinds of settings to his own liking. LAN Chat E n t e r p r i s e gives each client of the network the opportunity to connect with any of the rest clients of the network to exchange messages on about their projects.

Administrators and chiefs can send messages to either individual users or to groups of users, to departments or even to the whole office. You can send private messages to some user and to create private channels for several users.

Related Downloads

• LAN Chat Enterprise 3.32
  • The program LAN Chat Enterprise is to support the exchange of messages in the regime of real time in a small office, an educational institution, typically in any office with local networks. This unique software provides a way for users of local...

• LAN Chat Enterprise 3.33
  • The program LAN Chat Enterprise(LCE) is designed to support exchanging messages in the regime of real time in a small office, in an educational institution LCE provides following options: Auto reply. If you are very busy and have no possibility to...

• GoverLAN Remote Control 7.01.27.0306
  • Designed to be implemented effortlessly and securely in the enterprise The GoverLAN Remote Control product has been adopted by large organizations throughout the world as their enterprise wide remote control solution. This is because Goverlan Remote...

Software Tags

Lan Chat Enterprise

Size : 1.33 MB

Next/Pre