Windows NT/2K/XP/2003

Publisher

Publisher Old version

Update:

March 22 2008

Download:

U5ME Operator Client 2.1.1 Build 0103

Description

Analyze your website traffic by other data of visitors, such as location, operating system, language, browser, etc. U5Me enables you to create your movable live chat button in any forums, blogs, auction sites, Jobs Search sites(or resumes), and your own site. Any Internet users can chat with you by visiting your u5me url: http://yourname.u5me.com.

Anyone can chat with you instantly or leave you a message after reading your messages or articles posted anywhere in Internet. You will have a movable live chat button in Internet communities. It is an easy way for messaging and interactive self-promotion tool. Furthermore, it will prove to be a convenient IM solution.

You can use U5me for the following Usage Scenarios:

• Let forum users chat with you immediately after they read your posts.
  • Let your blog readers chat with you in real time.
  • Enable a live chat function in auction sites to commnicate with your potential buyers or bidders.
  • Make a simple live chat button on your online business web site.
  • Leave your live chat URL in your resume (in MS Word format or on job search sites), so that potential employers can chat with you immediately.
  • If your friends are using a different Instant Messenger tool rather than yours, they can still chat with you.
  • If your friends travel out of town, they can chat with you in a Internet cafe or hotel with browser, no need to set up their IM account.
  • If you just need chat with a stranger online once and don't want to reveal your IM account, try U5ME

Here are some key features of "U5ME Operator Client":
  • Online/Offline/Away/Hide Status
    Offer choices to login and logoff the chat. Can choose to login to monitor Chats, review prior chats, etc. without making yourself available to answer chats, or choose to hide yourself as you login, showing you are offline.
  • Chat History
    Save all your chat sessions and reviews chats online.
  • Visitor Information
    Analyze your traffic by other data of visitors, such as location, operating system, language, browser, etc.
  • Referrer and Entry URLs
    Analyze where your visitors come from and the search engines they use to find you.
  • Visitor IP Blocked
    Block IPs of some vicious visitors. When blocking one visitor successfully, the number of vicious visitors who are blocked will be added and displayed in the tool bar.
  • Email Signature
    Support add a live chat button to email signature in Outlook Express.
  • Unicode Support
    Supply different language platforms of your choice, so you meet the diverse needs of your visitors.

Requirements:
  • 128M Memory or above
  • 10 MB free disk space
  • IBM compatible PC with a Pentium-Class Microprocessor
  • TCP/IP installed
  • Internet Explorer 6.0 or above

• Related Downloads

• U5ME Operator Client 2.1.5 Build 1015
  • U5Me you can create your movable live chat button in any forums, blogs, auction houses, Jobs Search sites (or again), and its own website. http://yourname.u5me.com: Any Internet user can work with you by your u5me url chat. Anyone can chat with...

Software Tags

U5me Operator Client

Size : 3.27 MB

Next/Pre