DVD-lab User Guide
July 20 2006
DVD-lab User Guide Now Available DVD-lab v1.1 released in May 2003 by Mediachance.com presents one of the best values in Pro level DVD Authoring software on Windows. The DVD-lab User Guide, published by Performant Systems, is a comprehensive reference and tutorial as to what the DVD-lab software does, how to get best use of it along with tips and strategies for successful use. The DVD-lab User Guide is reviewed as easy-to-read, complete and accurate by the software developer, Mediachance.com.
This guide covers it all, and makes it easy for you to get your start or expand your DVD Authoring techniques.
Written by an experienced tech trainer and DVD Author, the DVD-lab User Guide is 141 pages with 172 color images, live URL links, indexed and bookmarked in a PDF document suitable for facing page printing.
A brief excerpt is available here: http://www.digitalshowcase.biz/DVD-labUserGuideChapter3.pdf (61Kb).
Software TagsDvd-lab User Guide
Size : 0 KB
Screen Mate Builder
Kids Coloring Book
- Gimp for x64 Windows 2.8.6
- iPF8000S imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Digital Photo Professional Ver.3.32 for Windows
- CC Proxy 7.3 Build 20130
- Talend Open Studio 5.3.0 r99274 M3
- Free Image Convert and Resize 188.8.131.52
- Nicomsoft OCR SDK 3.7.457
- Satellite U920t Win8 64bit: TOSHIBA Tablet Easy Control
- BIOS version 6.30 upgrade for Satellite C850 ( For PSC72*,PSC74*,PSC78*)
- ThreeDify Excel Grapher 3.2.0
- iPix Flash Slideshow Creator 3.0.1