February 23 2011
The w.bloggar a program as an interface betweenthe user and one or more blog (s) acts, in other words, there is a Post and Template editor, with multiple functions and resources that the browser-based video- editors do not offer.
edit Since w.bloggar runs on the Windows GUI allows the user to posts connected to the Internet without. Contributions can be stored locally and at any time the user wants to publish a new text, a click on the icon brings w.bloggar in the taskbar to the editor, and one more click, he is the weblog.
Another big advantage is that it is w.bloggar compatible with most weblog systems available, so that an advanced user interface hosted only one to several accounts at several different places, with different publishing systems.
To communicate with the weblog, w.bloggar requires that the blog system is an API (Application Programming Interface). have currently implemented is w.bloggar implemented with all the tools, the Blogger API, API, MovableType API and B2 metaWeblog compatible API, all based on the XML-RPC definition.
w.bloggar main features:
Size : 2 MB
- Satellite L40-A Win7 64bit: NVIDIA Display Driver
- Mailbox Tools for Eudora 18.104.22.168
- Altova UModel Enterprise Edition x64 2013 Release 2
- VariCAD Viewer 2013 for Linux 2.02
- MG5400 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0a for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- ImTOO PSP Video Converter 7.5.0
- Audio Mp3 Editor 6.20
- Norton Antivirus 2001
- Visual Classroom Scheduler 4.31
- Perl x86 Disassembler 0.16