January 27 2011
The mini eyeOS server is running a version of eyeOS for use under Windows without any additional server installations. It is for users who want to use to configure the eyeOS without a hosting provider or without a web server perfectly
When downloaded, you must run the unpacker and everything will be installed in your system. Within seconds you install your eyeOS and create an icon on the desktop for launching eyeOS in a separate browser (Firefox 1.5 is based on the large).
When you first start you will see it the install script of eyeOS. All you need is your root password and you can choose your new desktop!
With eyeOS of Intranet / Internet
If you have more than one computer on a local network, you can go to your eyeOS from another computer, log on by http://LOCAL_IP:85. For example, if the computer is installed with the mini server "192.168.1.3" give http://192.168.1.3:85 and you will see the login screen of eyeOS!
Want more? If you have a properly configured router and firewall, you can access your eyeOS from internet by entering http://YOUR_PUBLIC_IP:85. You can find out your public IP by visiting whatismyip.com.
What's New in eyeOS:
Size : 30 MB
IntraMessenger Server 2.0.2
- Lazesoft Windows Recovery Unlimited Edition 3.3
- My Movie Library 1.2.1061
- Artensoft Photo Mosaic Wizard 1.6.105
- Medical Calendar 5.2
- Foxit PDF IFilter Basic Desktop x64 126.96.36.1999
- NokiaCooker 2.9
- Asus U24E Notebook Intel Bluetooth Driver 1.2.1.0608 for XP
- HP G62-166SB Notebook AMD HD Display Driver 8.681.0.0 A for XP
- HP Compaq 6910p Notebook ATI VGA Driver 8.593.100.8091207A-107472 for XP
- Gigabyte GA-8IPE775-G (Rev 1.2) Bios F6