January 19 2010
A VST percussion plugin that generates a "bouncing ball" effect
This plugin is based on the "bouncing ball" concept.. in addition to the output value, the algorithm tracks a vector of upward/downward motion..
Because this module uses 'vectors' and not envelopes, changing one parameter isn't the same as changing a parameter on other synths.. they all interact. it makes more sense to think of it as 'gravity' than a 'pitch decay envelope..'
Software TagsT Osc
Size : 912 KB
- Satellite P50t-A Win8 64bit: TOSHIBA Desktop Assist
- Partition Wizard Server Edition 8
- Sysinternals Suite 1.0 B20.06.2013
- Bigasoft VOB to MP4 Converter 18.104.22.16872
- Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 32bit
- Agena for Linux 1.10.3
- Capture .NET Pro 12.0.4751.35822
- Network Inventory Advisor 4.0.2101
- OpenOffice Calc Extract Email Addresses 7.0
- 4U AVI MPEG Converter 5.8.2