Teamwork’s focus is on keeping track of projects evolution in time. Recording work log is critical for the success of such monitoring. The log activity can be felt as a burden, so Teamwork has a one-click procedure for recording a full day of work.
There are many different ways to work, hence Teamwork adapts to different habits. For instance, if you are a graphic designer, a developer or a customer support specialist, issue/ticket based
Your work log is always linked to the correct task, and this requires no effort. Work log can be validated, verified, and monitored in real time. Generated costs can be verified any moment.
· Project Management
· IT Integration
· Smart features
· Search anywhere from everywhere
· The search field in the menu accepts a "prefix syntax" of searches shortcuts: by default it searches in resources, t: searches in tasks, d: in documents, etc. . Notice how what you've written appears in the resulting filter, and can be further refined.
· Query by example (QBE)
· The query by example search method gives an easy way to compose complex queries, by using operators in the search fields. Even date functions annotated can be used in searches (and also saved in filters). A complete guide to QBE is linked from all search pages.
· Search and saveable filters
· All filters can be saved, reused, refined. You can also define a default filter and order to be applied on accessing the search page. Notice also that all lists are paged, page size can be defined, applied immediately, and almost all lists are also sortable.
· Dynamic combos
· While you type, the values resembling what has been written, will be proposed dynamically. In this way you can have on the web interface a combo presenting several thousand possible values, without performance impact.
· Skins, languages, dates, currency
· Teamwork includes several skins and languages by default. With the help of your technical staff, you can easily create and modify both. Notice that also non-latin alphabets are supported. So also aesthetic and linguistic preferences can be satisfied. Moreover, dates and currency handling can be configured to adapt to your regional settings.
· Compute in fields
· You can use arithmetic expressions in numeric fields: the result of the computation will be saved. You don't need to bring out the calculator (actually, there is one built in Teamwork).
· Tree structure always surfable
· The task (or resource, ?) tree structure is always "surfable" also transversally. So you can move quickly across a tree. Notice that also child and brother creation is very easy.
· Contextual menus
· Menus content adapts to what is being edited. For instance, when editing a task or when editing a resource.
· Print and PDF
· All relevant editors and lists have a corresponding "printable version", which can also be in PDF format.
· Delete preview