* Monitors vulnerable zones of a computer that are often abused by malware;
* Provides a user with exhaustive information about every object in a zone;
* Provides a user with the means to counteract malware activity in the zones.
With Browser Sentinel an experienced user can effectively fight against malware, spending minimum time and resources. The user is always aware of activities in vulnerable zones of the computer and thus can immediately neutralize suspicious items as they appear.
BROWSER SENTINEL MAIN FEATURES:
* Monitors loaded modules, startup modules and NT drivers (detects keyloggers);
* Monitors protocols and LSPs to prevent Internet access hijack;
* Allows you to temporarily deactivate an item;
* Includes an advanced task manager;
* Hijack protection: GINA, Shell, UserInit;
* Detects changes in the Trusted Sites list;
* Detects and fixes broken LSPs;
* Hiding system items;
* Convenient Internet search capabilities;
* Displays detailed information about every item in a zone;
* Comsumes minimal computer resources while monitoring the zones.