- Easy to use three-pane user interface.
- Strong macro language with over 150 commands.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger.
- Variety of macro triggering options: including macro scheduling (run macro at defined time or when a specific even occurs), hot-keys and text shortcuts, mouse actions and clicking on button in application specific toolbars.
- Application specific macros - the same trigger can start different macros in different applications. This allows user to unify computer environment.
- Password protected macros allows user to disable macro editing/executing without a valid password.
- Shared macros allows user groups to share the same macros in corporate network.
Macro ToolsWorks allows user to automate almost all aspects of everyday working with computer - file and directory manipulation, windows manipulation, text replacement, text processing, file download/upload (FTP), and more.
Pentium 90MHz, 64MB RAM, 15MB disk space, Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer