KeyManager is an easy-to-use software that will allow users to assign various actions to new keyboard or mouse shortcuts.
Thanks to its flexible interface, you can now create various actions and execute them by pressing keys, mouse buttons and combinations of both, as well as represent them in the form of a popup actions menu.
Apart from this, the application features powerful key and mouse button redefinition and blocking tools. Key redefinition and the execution of assigned actions can be restricted to specific applications and/or windows.
KeyManager enables you to assign the following actions to regular and long key presses and key combinations, as well as to items of a popup menu:
· show a popup menu with a list of user-defined actions;
· paste user-defined text to any application;
· press and block keys, key combinations, press mouse buttons and emulate mouse wheel rotation;
· launch any application or open a file or a folder (to create an event, just drag and drop a shortcut, folder or file onto the action window);
· open a specific webpage;
· instantly create an email;
· perform actions on all windows or active ones only (close, minimize, maximize, restore, hide, show, redraw, move, resize);
· manage your computer's power, monitor's power, sound settings, adjust volume, start the screensaver.
What's new in :