MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a media file.
BrothersoftEditor: MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file.
This is free software (free of charge and free to access source code: GPL or LGPL licence)
What information can I get from MediaInfo?
General: title, author, Director, album, track number, date, duration...
Video: codec, Aspect, fps, BitRate...
Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate...
Text: language of subtitle
Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters
What format (container) does MediaInfo support?
Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)...
(Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI.
What can I do with it?
* Read many video and audio file formats
* Different methods of viewing information (text, sheet, tree, HTML...)
* You can customise these views
* Exporting information as text, CSV, HTML...
* Graphical Interface, Command Line, or DLL
* Integration with MS-Windows shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
* Internationalisation: Any language display on any version of your operating system
* Localisation capability (but volunteers needed)