Convert Excel to HTML document using .NET component
Requirements: .NET 2.0
Elerium Excel to HTML .NET is a high performance component enabling developer to convert Excel files (XLS, XLSX,CSV) to HTML files. The component can be implemented in C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET projects/websites. The component is completely independent and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
- Supported Excel files XLS, XLSX, CSV.
- Creating a strong Copy of Excel spreadsheet as an HTML file.
- Preservation of formatting of source Excel spreadsheet.
- Choosing the index of Excel spreadsheet for export to HTML file.
- Create and access Worksheet.
- MOVE a Worksheet to a specific location in the Workbook.
- Set the name of Worksheet.
- Freeze Panes.
- PaGE Breaks and Settings.
- Set Headers and Footers.
- Adjust Row Height according to your desire.
- Adjust Column Width as required.
- Insert or Delete Rows and Columns.
- Access any Cell in the worksheet.
-Add data to desired Cells at runtime.
- Retrieve data from cells according to their data types.
- Address to Cell Range.
- Apply different Styles on the Cells.
- Copy Styles.
- Apply Number Format Settings for the Cells.
- Format Cell as a Date.
- Custom Formatting of the Cells.
- Set Text Alignment.
- Set Text Rotation and Direction in the Cells.
- Merge multiple Cells into single one.
- Unmerge the Cells.
- Apply different kinds of Font Settings for the Cells.
- Apply different Colors to Cells, Fonts, Gridlines, Fill to Drawings.
- Set Rich Text in a Single Cell.
- Apply different Border Settings on Cells.
- Apply different Background Patterns on Cells.
- Apply Format Settings on a Row or Column.
- Open Excel files of different format types XLS, XLSX, CSV.
- Load and Save CSV files delimited with a comma, tab, semicolon or any other separator.
- Find and Replace data in Workbook.
- Preserve Pictures and Charts of Excel file.