Provide all the tools and options you require to organize your songs effectively
EditByBrothersoft: SongKong is designed to take all the difficulty out of managing your Music Collection. Simply select your music folder and select Fix Songs. SongKong searches online Music Databases such as MusicBrainz and Discogs to match your songs and updates your songs with the correct information from these databases, including artwork from the Cover Art Archive. There is no limit to how many songs you can fix in one go.
fter your songs have been fixed a detailed report is generated containing Details of everything that has been changed.
If SongKong has changed your files and you don't like the results, you can revert changes at any time. All changes are stored in SongKong's internal database so simply start SongKong and select the folder (or sub folder) you modified and select Undo Changes Made .
You can also set SongKong to watch a folder and automatically fix songs added to that folder.
SongKong can also easily Find Duplicate Songs in your collection with the Delete Duplicate Songs option.
SongKong is designed to be simple to use, but we still provide all the tools and options you require to organize your songs effectively.
- Fix songs from MusicBrainz
- Fix songs from Discogs
- Fix songs based on the audio only using Acoustid
- Comprehensive Filenaming from Metadata masks
- Get Cover Art from The Cover Art Archive, Discogs and Amazon
- Automatic artwork resizing
- No limit on how many songs can be fixed
- Set a Watch folder, any songs added to the folder are automatically fixed
- Delete duplicates based on the actual audio
- Detailed html reports showing exactly what has been changed
- Tasks can also be run from the command line