A windows tracker for producing music for the NES/Famicom-systems.
FamiTracker is a free windows tracker for producing music for the NES/Famicom-systems. The interface is based on MadTracker and should be easy to use if you've been using trackers before.
One of the features is NSF-file exporting. That allows music created in this tracker to be played on the real hardware, or even for for use in your own NES-applications.
Some other features:
* Full real-time emulation of all channels
* Internal PCM to DPCM-sample converter
* MIDI input devices are supported
* NTSC & PAL modes are both supported
Version 0.4.1 is released to correct some bugs that was introduced in 0.4.0. Changes:
- Added an instrument files menu
- Added an option to Copy volume column to text (Shift+copy)
- Changed Default key for note cut to '1'
- Fixed some problems with the FTM import feature
- Fixed vibrato (4xx) export bug
- Fixed volume slide (Axx) export bug
- Fixed an undo bug after pasting from clipboard
- Fixed problem when loading instrument files that contains sequences of max size
- Fixed some wave file export bugs