Create interactive video like pros do. Put flash apps, widgets and links.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0
BS Editor: Software for interactive (clickable) video creation
Wouldn't it be great if you could put links in your own videos just as the pros do?
Now you can with Actio Editor 2.7 (and you won't even dent the bank to do it).
Look at all the great things you can do simply and easily with Actio Editor:
* Want to embed a Link in your video? You can do that!
In FACT, you can make any object in the video clickable, including other videos, and see them in the same player window.
* Want your friends to be able to navigate through your video and find stuff? You can do that!
You can add a navigation bar and give your friends tools to navigate through your video and find any episode or object desired.
* Want to add information and links to your video? You can do that!
Add information about objects using sidebars or pop-ups in any color or shape you like; then link objects in the video to other websites or pages.
* Want to add cool interactive stuff to your video? You can do that!
We love widgets, so we give you lots of them to use including polls, voting, games and more.
* Want to sell stuff directly from your videos? You can do that!
Add our cool e-Commerce widget and visitors can buy stuff in the video just by clicking on it.
* Want to share your creations on the web? You can do that!
Upload your video to Myactio.com for free and distribute it across the Web using embed code.
To show Interactive Video on your web-site, download interactive Flash Player (Actio Player) for FREE. Or get FREE Add-on for any Flash Player.