Freeware stand-alone player for Flash animations with enhanced features.
Requirements: Macromedia Flash plugin
Edit By BS Editor: Flash Movie Player is a free stand-alone player for ShockWave Flash (SWF) animations, based on the Macromedia Flash Player plugin. In addition to all Macromedia Flash Player abilities, it has some extended features, such as animation rewinding, advanced full screen mode, playlists, browser Cache integration and exe projectors support.
* Flash Movie Player is absolutely free - no nag screens, no ads, no spyware, no time limit.
* Allows to rewind swf movies, animations and Flash games to any position in playing or paused mode.
* Opens exe projector files from version 4 to version 7 and works with them same way as with ordinary SWF files (allows rewinding, etc.)
* Flash Movie Player can Extract flash movies from exe projector files and save them in SWF format.
* Supports Playlists. Playlist entry editor, sorting functions.
* Has full screen mode with auto-hiding navigation bar.
* All other Macromedia Flash Player standard features (zoom, quality select, repeat, scale mode select).
* Snapshots creation : allows to create snapshot of any animation's Frame and save the image in Jpeg or Bmp format.
* Hotkeys for all frequent operations.
* Has Drag-n-drop support.
* The executable has small size and low system requirements.
* Multilingual interface. (33 Languages supported at the moment).
* Allows to explore cached SWF files. (Add swf files from IE, Firefox and Opera cache to playlist).
* Can act as Screensaver. You can set up Flash Movie Player as your screensaver to play flash animations while computer is in idle.