Ridom TraceEdit is a cross-platform graphical DNA trace viewer and editor.
Requirements: Java Runtime Environment 5.0 or higher
BrothersoftEditor: Ridom TraceEdit is a cross-platform graphical DNA trace Viewer and editor. TraceEdit displays the chromatogram files from Applied Biosystems automated sequencers and files in the Staden SCF format. Incorrect base calls can be edited and saved.
* Open ABI and SCF chromatogram files
* Open at once several chromatogram files or whole directories
* Search for sequences using regular expressions
* Display or hide original bases and quality values (if available)
* Display the reverse complement of a trace
* Mark or unmark bases of Interest (low quality, ambiguities)
* Import sequences from NCBI nucleotide database by accession numbers
* Initiate a BLAST search from edited sequence
* Trim sequence ends by Ns or low base quality values
* Print a trace or export to PDF
* Save traces in SCF format or export as FASTA sequence
* Update the software automatically online