A program for measuring, analyzing and storing visible light spectra.
Edit by Brothersoft: SpectraShop is a program for measuring, analyzing and storing visible light Spectra. It can measure spectra directly with various instruments, or import data from other programs. Spectral data can also be exported in several formats. In addition to individual specimens, SpectraShop has a very flexible chart definition and measurement feature. An impressive array of colorimetric values are displayed for each Spectrum. Easy to use tools are provided for analyzing and visualizing spectral and colorimetric data.
Special Features of SpectraShop 4:
- i1Pro and Spectrolino can measure transmissive objects such as transparency charts.
- ColorEye XTH measurements with the Specular Component Included and Excluded simultaneously.
- PR-655/670, all SD card stored measurements may be transferred with a single command.
- Data from instruments with different sampling intervals can be simultaneously examined.
- Most comprehensive text import/export format available. All metadata and all of the 40+ colorimetric values can be exported for use in other programs.
- Charts with either rectangular or arbitrary patch layouts may be defined and measured.
- Supports 1, 2, 4, 5 and 10 nm sampled spectra from 380 to 780 nm, inclusive.