An overall useful desktop productivity and presentation tool for PC users.
BS Editor: YASCU Mirror is a free add-on for YASCU that reflects your screenshots or external images to other areas of the desktop like sticky notes.
Designed as a zero installation, multi-purpose, widget-like utility, it "mirrors" the functionality of YASCU, further extending its feature set by allowing users to Reflect, Present and Manage image content on their PC desktops with Keyboard Shortcuts, mouse/finger gestures and wireless presenter remote. An overall useful desktop productivity and presentation tool for PC users.
* Turn your PC desktop into a canvas for a viewing a collage of image content (jpeg, png, bmp, gif)
Images are loaded within independent borderless windows that are pinned on-top of the desktop like Post-It Notes.
* Review content by navigating with wireless presenter remote and mouse/finger gestures within each mirror on touch/tablet PCs
* Includes many shortcut keys for power users to Boost productivity.
* Minimize images as thumbnails on desktop.
* Supports two levels of transparency, giving images a watermark appearance.
* Group images via drag n drop and present as a slideshow.
* Loads single jpeg/png image via command line.
* Load group of image content from a playlist (Example: YascuCM.exe pixlist.txt)
* Allows multiple reflections or separate application instances (Pro version only).
* Allows cloning/carbon Copy of image content within each application instance (Free CE version limited to 5 clones).
* Search and load images within Folders/subfolders Example: YascuCM.exe C:UsersAdministratorPicturesDemo*.jpg /s
* Bulk paste image path/url directly into mirror session. (Pro version only -one file/url per line)
* Save images within session as a content playlist.