use camcorder in many webcam software programs simultaneously with pan/tilt/zoom
Edit by Brothersoft: DVdriver runs in conjunction with multiple WebCam software applications simultaneously. It lets your camcorder act like a webcam that has optical zoom, auto focus, stereo sound, auto stabilizing, Night Vision, high quality optics, and more, depending on your camcorder. Control zoom, focus, recording, and optionally pan/tilt with your PC locally and over the internet.
- Broadcast camcorder video on the web using webcam software.
- Videoconference with software like NetMeeting.
- Send camcorder video to instant messaging buddies with webcam-enabled IM software like Yahoo! Messenger and MSN Messenger.
- Run many apps at once: Feed your camcorder's video to several webcam applications simultaneously.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom control: Digitally zoom in and out. Shift the field of view in any direction. Control optical zoom of Canon ZR and compatible cameras.
- PowerPod control: With a PowerPod robotic camcorder base, control pan (160 degrees) and tilt (110 degrees) from DVdriver.