Drag and drop to arrange tables and seats for meetings and dinners easily.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
BS Editor: Seating arrangement is always troublesome for organizers of dinners, meetings, parties, lecture and other conferences. The traditional solution of sketch or common office software is vague, awkward and inconvenient. Now you have Seating planner, the professional tool to arrange tables and seats for 3 kinds of single table and 5 kinds of multiple table conferences. Only several steps of drag and drop, the application will generate printable and exportable simulated arrangements layout of tables and seats according to the recommended rules of seating arrangements. It's powerful, professional and easy to handle. Download the trial version now for free to experience the changes from seating planner.
1. Site planing for 5 kinds conferences in 4000 tables, including common dinners, banquets, parties, shows, lectures and meetings.
2. Single tables: Site planing for 4 kinds conferences in 60 seats, including round table, oval table and long table.
3. Export and print: Generate real time site planing preview which is able to print directly or export to pictures.
4. Save projects: Support to save projects to files and load any time. You may save several common used layout for different occasions.
5. Auto arrange seats: According to the built-in manner rules and rank of guests, the application will provide you the recommended seating plan.
6. Cards: Support to generate, print or Export Table cards in 4 styles and name cards in 2 styles.
7. Seats in detail: Support to arrange detail seatings for each guest in the important tables in the multiple table mode.
8. Site decorations: Provide 8 widges for different kind tables and 7 widges for decoraions, like stage, Projector and plants.
9. Address book: Support to pick frequent attendees from the address book rather than input it one by one.
10. Quick Search: Support to find guests by click the first letter of name in the alphabet.
Refer to our website to learn more...