Visual tool for creating COM Add-ins, Smart Tags and RTD servers in Delphi
Requirements: Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006 and 2007, 2009 and 2010
Add-in Express 2 VCL Edition is a Development software developed by Afalina Co., Ltd.. After our trial and test, the software is proved to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Add-in Express 2 VCL Edition:
BS Editor: With Add-in Express for Office and VCL you can create powerful, fast and easy deployable plug-ins for all available Microsoft Office versions, including Office 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP) and Office 2000.
Add-in Express is completely based on the Rapid Application Development (RAD) paradigm which allows creating professional application-level Office plugins without coding their GUI. Also, Add-in Express provides your add-ins with version-neutrality, i.e. you write add-in code once and have it work transparently across Microsoft Office 2000 through 2010.
With visual designers of Add-in Express you can:
- Add your own or customizing existing toolbars, menus, sub-menus and pop-ups for Microsoft Office 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007.
- Create new or customizing existing tabs for the Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007 Ribbon UI.
- Tune the Quick Access Toolbar and the Office Menu for Office 2007.
- Build the Backstage View for Office 2010.
- Develop custom task panes for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 applications.
- Customize Microsoft Outlook windows with sub-panes and form regions.
- Create application-level Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Add Outlook option and property pages.
- Intercept any built-in controls.
- Program Smart Tag recognizers and their actions.
- Develop Microsoft Excel RTD servers and their topics.
Your extensions developed with Add-in Express will work on all end-user applications from the Microsoft Office family: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, MapPoint, Publisher, Access, FrontPage and InfoPath. Add-in Express is developed in Delphi and directly supports Delphi 5 - 2010, including the Architect, Enterprise and Professional Delphi editions.
For more information about Add-in Express for Office and VCL please visit: //www.add-in-express.com/add-in-delphi/