Add powerful and comprehensive e-mail address validation to your .NET apps
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0 or higher, Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
Edit by Brothersoft: Ultimate Email Validator is a 100%-managed .NET class Library that adds powerful and comprehensive e-mail address validation to your .NET applications without sending e-mails to recipients. You can easily validate bulk e-mail addresses loaded from many sources such as list, text file, CVS, DataTable, and DataSet with a single line of code.
In addition to validate bulk e-mail addresses, it also speeds up your application with Multi-threaded E-mail Address Validation.
* Comprehensive Email Address Validation
* Supports Many Proxy Servers (HTTP Connect, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, and SOCKS5)
* .NET Technology
* Support many .NET Platforms
* Supports event-driven (Asynchronous) and blocking (Synchronous) Design
* Fully Documented
* Lots of samples in VB.NET, C#, and ASP.NET
* Flexible Licensing Model
ComponentSoft Releases Ultimate Email Validator v3.0 for .NET
Sunday, August 22, 2010
This release includes the following updates:
* Removed the Help v1.x from the Setup package to make it lightweight to download.
* Added a Link to Online Documentation to the setup package.
Changes that may affect your projects
* Email Validator - Fixed a bug with DNS data ordering when detecting MX records.
Sample Project Changes