Securely manage a mailbox on a remote server in your .NET apps.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0 or higher, Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
EditByBSEditor: The Ultimate IMAP component is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Downloading and managing email messages and mailboxes easily
* Supports MIME and S/MIME
* Security and Reliability
* Supports HTTP Connect, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A & SOCKS5 Proxy Servers
* Support for IPv6, the next generation Internet protocol
* .NET Technology
* Supports many .NET Platforms
* Supports event-driven (Asynchronous) and blocking (Synchronous) Design
* Fully Documented
* Lots of IMAP client samples in VB.NET, C#, and ASP.NET