The unbeatable app for German spelling with 140,000 keywords.
Edit by Brothersoft: The unbeatable app for German spelling with 140,000 keywords.
The comprehensive reference tool from PONS gives reliable Answers to all your questions on German spelling – in everyday life, at school or at work.
Who can really benefit from this electronic dictionary?
Anyone who occasionally wants to double-check for the correct spelling.
Anyone who wants to write correctly at all times.
Anyone who is interested in and enjoys grammar and spelling.
About the contents:
- More than 140,000 keywords providing comprehensive coverage of German vocabulary
- With foreign words and Anglicisms, including vocabulary from various specialist fields
- With over 500,000 notes on pronunciation, meaning, hyphenation, style and alternative spellings
- With detailed information about the German spelling rules
What can the electronic dictionary do?
- Look up words without switching program! The pop-up function allows you to translate words in emails, web-pages and other documents on your PC simply by hovering the mouse over a word.
- Language recognition technology automatically selects the correct source and target language.
- Pronunciation: Listen to numerous headwords spoken by native speakers.
- Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the Similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for.
- The full text search function enables you to look up phrases and word combinations as well as individual words. It accesses the entire source language database, including all headwords, example sentences and their translations.
- Find the right SPOT in a long dictionary entry quickly and easily using the IntraArticle Search.
- Vocabulary lists: Add words that you want to learn to your ‘Vocabulary lists’. Use the vocabulary list quiz as a quick and effective way to learn the words!
- Use the History function to call up your last word searches again – at a click.
- Create a personalized dictionary by adding your own data to the electronic dictionary