Talking English <-> Czech Slovoed Deluxe dictionary.
Slovoed Deluxe includes the most full and detailed translation articles with usage samples, synonyms and antonyms, references and transcriptions and other important information. It is an excellent solution for professional linguists, translators and advanced users.
Dictionary database is powered by Millennium
Czech-English Dictionary contains 64,670 entries
English-Czech dictionary contains 48,178 entries
English Sound Module contains about 50,000 words
Outstanding features of Slovoed dictionary:
- Read e-mails, documents and web-pages from your PC and get Word Translations without leaving your active application by hovering mouse over a word. So you do not need to waste time opening a program;
- Find the translation of the word in any grammatical form with help of built-in Morphology Module for English, Russian, French and Spanish;
- Listen to correct word pronunciation using built-in Sound Modules, containing pre-recorded voice of English, Spanish, German, French, Russian and Italian native speakers;
- Learn foreign languages with immediate grammar reference for any word in the dictionary (English Irregular Verbs, German verbs, grammatical forms, etc.);
- Enrich your vocabulary choosing unknown words with bookmarks or using search history;
- Study the language in the easiEST and most effective way using Slovoed dictionary. Check yourself with the words you have added to Flash Cards from the dictionary;
- Similar Words function helps you to find a word even if you do not remember its spelling.
- IntraArticle Search. Thanks to a new feature of the application, you can search for words right in the dictionary article.
- Enter the words on your native language easier using on-screen Virtual Keyboard for many languages;
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards search ("*", "?", etc.);
- And much more!