2-Minute PDF Designer creates pdf document from template created by its designer
Requirements: .NET CLR 2.0 or higher
BSEditor: 2-Minute PDF Designer creates PDF documents programmatically from the Template created by its designer. You can use it to create PDF document in 5 simple steps.
1. Design a Template using the Designer.
2. Save the it as an XML file.
3. Load the XML file in your .NET application.
4. Modify the Template or Populate the Template programmatically.
5. Export to PDF.
It can also create documents in HTML, BMP, JPEG and other image formats.
* Built-in run-time configuration dialogs, give full control to the end-user
* Built-in Web Reporting facilities, get your report ready for serving over the Internet/Intranet in just ONE line of code
* PDF supports TrueType font encoding, compression and more
* PDF supports TrueType font characters from Chinese, Russian, Greek, Eastern European and other character sets
* PDF supports Font Embedding and Encryption
* Highly optimized HTML encoding to generate small HTML files
* HTML supports multi-file and single-file exporting