Deskjet 940c Driver 4.3
Edit By BS Editor: Installation instructions:
Caution: The printer's cable (USB or Parallel) must be UnPlugged before proceeding!
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:dj940 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:dj940 folder.
3. Open the c:dj940 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
4. Dialog boxes indicating "Loading Files" and "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
5. Click "Install Printer Software" at installer screen Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named "940c". Click on this item to activate this screen.
6. A dialog box indicating "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
7. Click "Yes" and follow the instructions on the installer screen.
8. After the printer has finished installing the "hp Deskjet 940c series " printer will appear in the "printers" list.