BitDefender Mobile Security provides permanent antivirus protection for mobile devices running Symbian™ or Microsoft® Windows Mobile™. Relying on the valuable BitDefender experience in fighting computer threats, BitDefender Mobile Security is a light, easy to use instrument that will keep your mobile device on the move.
- Permanent antivirus protection
- On-demand scan and virus removal
- Low resources consumption
- Fast updates through GPRS or via PC
- Easy to install and to use
The virus shield runs at start up and continuously monitors the device, preventing the execution of infected files.
On-Demand Virus Scan
Using the award-wining BitDefender technologies, the product can check the internal memory, memory card or the entire device, removing the malicious files found. The scanning engines are also capable of detecting infected files within common archive types.
Fast, Flexible Updates
The product can be updated either via GPRS from the service provider or from an internet-connected PC. The virus definitions updates are provided by the BitDefender Lab, an industry leader in terms of response time to virus outbreaks.
Engineered for Mobility
Optimized scanning processes provide permanent protection while minimizing resources consumption for a longer battery life.
Easy to Install and to Use
The product can be installed directly to the mobile device via a mobile Internet connection or via the PC application. The interface is simple and friendly and no user intervention is required while the product is running.
Professional Technical Support
Offered online by qualified support representatives and by accessing an online database with answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC versions 2002 and higher - HP iPAQ 1915, HP iPAQ 3115, Dell Axim x50v, T-Mobile MDA, Qtek S200, etc.
- Windows Mobile Smartphone versions 2002 and higher - Motorola MPx220, Orange SPV C600, etc.
- Symbian™ 60, (7.x/8.x) - Nokia 3230, 6600, 6680, N70, N90, etc.
- Symbian™ 80 (7.x) – Nokia 9300, 9500, etc.
System requirements for the PC Update Module:
- Pentium MMX 200 MHz or higher processor
- Minimum 64MB of RAM Memory (128MB Recommended)
- Minimum 40MB available hard disk space
- Windows 2000 / XP
- Internet Explorer 5.0 (or higher)
- Microsoft ActiveSync (for Windows Mobile)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (or higher)
- Nokia PC Suite v6.6 or higher (for Nokia devices with Symbian OS)
Win CE / Pocket PC, Symbian OS