Thank you for choosing
The software includes three fully integrated components: a video player, the text is capable of real-time playback of video and subtitles, a sound waveform display on a timeline, the display provides a good visual aid for finding voices text match to and a flexible text-list that equips both in-place and out-of-place text changes, range and other controls, the manual work to minimize the alignment.
The software supports the following file formats:
· Video: full MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 video formats is limited.
· Audio: full MPEG-1, AC-3 5.1 and PCM audio formats.
· Systems: all MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 formats limit.
Other video data that the editor will read as input include:
· AVI video and audio files to WAVE VFW (Video for Windows) plug-ins.
· MPEG-4 (divix) VFW installed with user shared libraries.
• Limited support for other video formats (AVCHD) through DirectShow filters.
Womble EasySub main features:
Preview subtitle text in video player:
Sound waveform display on a timeline:
Create, modify and replace text subtitles for a DVD movie:
Womble EasySub requirements:
Womble EasySub limitations: